Mammogram Screening – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at Calvary Missionary Baptist Church
- Start: November 20, 2021 9:00 am
- End: November 20, 2021 5:00 pm
2067 North Gettysburg, Dayton, Ohio, United States
In collaboration with Kettering Health Network and Premier Health, the Norma J. Ross Memorial Foundation is working to make sure every woman has access to a mammogram screening. Insured and uninsured welcome. For scheduling and more info, call 937-350-1799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, call today.
Mammogram screenings are available for all women who:
- Have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Are insured, uninsured, have Medicare or Medicaid
- Are with or without a physician (we can help)
- Have a family history or not
- Are 40 and over
It only takes 20 minutes. You’re worth it! Early detection can save lives. Don’t wait!