- Start: December 11, 2021 9:00 am
- End: December 11, 2021 5:00 pm
In collaboration with Kettering Health Network and Premier Health, the Norma J. Ross Memorial Foundation is working to make sure every woman has access to a mammogram screening. Insured and uninsured welcome. For scheduling and more info, call 937-350-1799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, call today.
Mammogram screenings are available for all women who:
- Have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Are insured, uninsured, have Medicare or Medicaid
- Are with or without a physician (we can help)
- Have a family history or not
- Are 40 and over
It only takes 20 minutes. You’re worth it! Early detection can save lives. Don’t wait!